By scheduling a one time or recurring service with The Maid Squad, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions and providing authorization to charge your credit card:
The Maid Squad Promises to Provide Quality Service by:
• Providing a professional cleaning service
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If you are dissatisfied with a portion of your cleaning, let us know within 24 hours and a crew will be sent back to your home to redo that area. Our technicians must be allowed to come back within 48 business hours from the original cleaning. We are not able to offer refunds or discounts for poor quality on the original bill in place of a redo.
In Order to Provide You with the Best Possible Service; Please…
• Make your home accessible.
• Have your home picked up and ready to be cleaned. Hourly charges may be incurred if cleaning technicians require more time if your home is not ready to be cleaned or if a job is underestimated due to the condition of the home.
• We are not equipped to clean bug infestations, bodily fluids, extensive grease, mold, or water/fire damage.
• If our staff does not feel safe in a home or environment, they will leave, or we will remove them.
• PLEASE NOTE: If we are not able to clean the entire space due to the conditions, you will still be responsible for the full cost of the cleaning.
Rescheduling and Cancellation:
• We require at least 24-hour notice for reschedules or cancellations.
• If you reschedule or cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged 50% of the cost of your scheduled cleaning, without exceptions. Timely notice enables us to schedule another home in your place and ensure our employee’s full work schedules.
• For all company-initiated schedule changes due to holidays, traffic, cleaner calling out sick, weather conditions, we will make every attempt to reschedule as close to your regular scheduled cleaning date as possible.
Breakage and Damage
If asked to dust/clean inside of China cabinets or hutches, start laundry, wash dishes, clean small computer equipment, clean large appliances, antiques or collections, or to use your equipment (e.g. vacuum), you agree to hold harmless and/or release from liability The Maid Squad. and/or any of its employees responsible for any damage or breakage to any article or component.
Other Information from The Maid Squad
• To meet your needs and to ensure your satisfaction, The Maid Squad reserves the option to reevaluate rates at any time.
• If you request changes to your service after receiving your original estimate, additional charges may be billed, or a new estimate may be required.
• Due to exposed liability, we cannot care for pets, plants, or children.
Payment and Policies
• We accept payment through Credit Card only.
• Your credit card will be put on hold for the full amount of the service 24 hours before your scheduled cleaning.
• Your credit card will be charged for the full amount once service has been completed.
• We are not able to offer refunds or discounts after service is completed.
• If you have an issue with the cleaning, please contact us within 24 hours of the service completion and we will send someone out to correct the cleaning issue.
Picture of before and after our work
We take before and after photos of our work. These pictures are used for training, proof of performance as well as promotion. See our website before and after for examples. If you do not want pictures taken of work areas in your home, please notify us when you schedule your cleaning (by texting 800-561-1489 or email email@example.com)